Monday, September 9, 2013

Achievable Layouts, Southern Style

So it's been a while since I've posted here. We've moved three times, renovated two houses and had two more children in that span. I hope you'll give me a flyer on missing a few blog postings. Trevor Marshall's new blog on Achievable Layouts has inspired me to blog about a few layout themes that I have contemplated over the last few years. Trevor's blog has several Canadian themes, which sort of makes sense given that Trevor's Canadian. I thought it might be time to add a few layout themes from my neck of the woods. I plan on mixing this in with a few layout construction posts. I'd originally intended on the blog being something that would keep my modeling efforts on-track...so let's see if I can get this thing re-railed! Stay tuned for the first of my own "achievable layouts"...

No comments: